Carina - 'I am beautiful' Portrait Shoot

Carina wanted images that would give her some  self-confidence and make her feel beautiful. I called this the 'I am beautiful ' shoot as I know that when she saw the final images she was very happy with them and they certainly made her feel beautiful.

Some of the images taken were for her eyes only, but a few that we took were for her to enjoy on her face book page with friends and family. Carina is one of the loveliest people I have had the pleasure to meet, she is totally  gorgeous and has the cheekiest smile and  an amazing personality.. I felt an immediate connection with her and once we discussed what her expectations were we had a fun filled time.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 'Tween' years - what are they exactly?

Camera Club Results -Angela